Happy Friday, friends! This is where I send us off to our weekends with a little bit of joy from around the web this week. Id love to hear yours! Share them in the comments.
- A friend in one of my Facebook groups mentioned that she and her family do Muffin Mondays to bring a little happiness and joy into the most universally hated day of the week. Y’all, how great is this idea? I am so pro this campaign I can’t even. #themuffinsamericaneeds!!! I thought this was the greatest idea and we’re gonna start instituting it this week. I pinned about a thousand muffin recipes and I’m trying to decide which ones to make. So yes! Muffin Mondays, lets ALL make it a thing.
- I read this article this week about this construction worker who built an 8 foot tall where’s waldo that he hides daily on his construction site next to a children’s hospital for the kids to search for. This made my heart so happy that these little guys fighting so hard have something fun and amazing each day. Another one of these little heroes doing great things every day for their communities. They bring such a smile to my face and I’m again reminded that there is yet some good left in this world.
- My IDKBFF Steph posted this video in her facebook group this week and it was amazing. The 10 rules of positivity and some of them are so simple but such a good reminder of the things that bring us happiness. One of them I’m currently working on “Always, always always be thankful”. I’m trying to remember 3 good things a day, each day and its helping big time. I didn’t realize the power of this one until I started. Highly recommend giving it a shot and seeing how it impacts your daily life.
- As a reader, really great bookstores give me the chills. This one. Oh lord, this one is beyond. This makes me want to pack a bag, hop a flight to Buenos Aires, and move into this bookstore permanently. I can sleep in the reference section and cry happy salty tears forever.
- I came across this pin this week and it was such a good reminder of how lucky we are each and every day to wake up to another amazing day. Each day really is a gift and while I’m at it the little people I wake up to are gifts and the man that holds up my heart is a gift. My mom who looks after us SO WELL and brings joy and hugs and all the ChiChi love to our house is a gift. My family and my support system of friends who are as thick as family are a gift. The people who mend my heart and my mind and my soul and make me laugh every day. YOU ARE GIFTS AND I’M AWAKE AND ALIVE TODAY AND I SEE YOU AND THE GIFT YOU ARE TO MY LIFE. I should also thank my friend coffee who brought you ALL THESE CAPSLOC WORDS. It’s Friday morning and you are awake. If you do one thing today, please please please thank someone for being the thing that makes you happy to be awake today.
Thats it for me this week! What was your favorite thing this week?