Happy Friday, friends! This is where I send us off to our weekends with a little bit of joy from around the web this week. I’d love to hear yours! Share them in the comments.
- This series of comics had me like #thisismylifeomg. Being a girl can be a pain in the ass sometimes for sure but it helps to commiserate together and this comic set killed me.
- I had a good talk with a friend this week where we were talking about things and stuff. As we got going we started talking about high roads and one of my favorite life mottos “Chin up Princess, or the crown slips.” and I felt like maybe we all needed a little of that reminder this week. I know that I did. A reminder not to stoop to someones level, a reminder not to beat yourself up, a reminder that there are more important things than work/a club/a relative’s opinion/etc. Sometimes you need a reminder to keep that head high, gurl. You are a queen and you are magnificent. If someone is trying to get you down, dont let them. Head high, princess.
- I love this mug and I need it in my life. Actually, I ended up in a rabbit hole of an amazing wishlist on Pinterest this week and added about a thousand things to my own. Like maybe these bowls. And possibly this scarf. lol
- I read this article about a couple who had a photoshoot to celebrate 63 years of being together. They are the cutest damn thing I’ve seen in ages and their letters to each other made me cry. In a section he says “The years have gone by fast. One morning you just wake up and you are OLD. Anyway, I wouldn’t trade them for all the gold in Alaska.” So beautiful and we’re only at year 16 but I wouldnt trade what we have for all the Ben and Jerry’s in Vermont. :p
- A friend shared this on my facebook this week and I just adore it so much. It’s been a goal to surround myself with ONLY these kinds of people but #itsaprocess. A positive mind and positive, supportive surroundings bring positivity into your life. It was a great reminder for me to focus and buckle down and not let a negative mind get away from me.
That’s it for me this week! What was your favorite thing this week?