Happy Friday, friends! This is where I send us off to our weekends with a little bit of joy from around the web this week. I’d love to hear yours! Share them in the comments.
- I made a bunch of new friends on Pinterest and OMGGGGGGG so many fun new things I found but my most favorite was this pin that says “Nothing dims the light that shines from within.” and boy oh boy did I need hearing that this week. I’m struggling lately to find my light but I feel like I might be seeing flickers more and more often.
- I saw they make a ring that lets you feel the heartbeat of the one you love no matter where you’re at and I found that concept so comforting. You can tap it to see and feel their heartbeat when you need to know they’re close even if they aren’t. I thought that was the mostly lovely idea especially for those who are away from each other often or where one spouse is deployed. Thanks science!
- I also saw this comic series by artist C. Cassandra that shows the all these everyday problems for women and YO. YOOOOOOO! This is real life right here. All my feels lately wrapped up into one coming. Especially this one. And this one for sure.
- If my Pinterest is any indication I am craving asian noodle bowls in some serious way and apparently I need to get on that ASAP because its becoming a really long list. Thinking of trying this bang bang chicken and shrimp one in particular out next week. Wish me luckkkkkkkk!!
- Fall is coming and keep finding all the sugar skull everything and I need to stop looking for things because I’m gonna go broke y’all. We already bought a sugar skull pumpkin decorating kit because I had to right? Also this is a must right? Also this? And I mean this, good lord is giving me all the heart eye emojiis about how beautiful it is. SOMEONE STOP ME OMG.
That’s it for me this week! What was your favorite thing this week?