Happy Friday, friends! This is where I send us off to our weekends with a little bit of joy from around the web this week. I’d love to hear yours! Share them in the comments!
- You guys, HOW GORGEOUS IS MY BLOG! I had the lovely Stephanie Ferrel, best friend and blog designer extraordinaire, redesign it for me and she turned this blog into a luxury experience and I’m so so so happy with it. It is stunning and I feel all refreshed and renewed to get back at blogging again! Need your blog designed/redesigned? Hit her up! I mean look at how beautiful this is! You won’t be sorry. TO. DIE. FOR.
- The elf has arrived at our house and we’re off on elf shenanigans from now until Christmas Eve. Needless to say I’ve been pinning all the things. Like this and this and this. Right now I’m excited but come and see me in a few weeks. This fool will be hiding in stockings before you know it lol.
- We are hosting a friendsgiving tomorrow and I am really amped. It’s our first year doing one and its a fun chance to do a round two with less traditional items. I’m thinking of maybe doing a fun salad instead of a roasted vegetable and maybe putting the dressing on the panini press to get them crunchy and turn them into little vehicles for turkey sandwiches!! The ideas are endless and I may or may not be having decision paralysis because there are just so many! But definitely this, and my favorite turkey breast in the crockpot.
- I did a life audit this week and I suddenly feel hyper focused on my goals. I followed that up with an overhaul of my 101 things in 1001 days goals which I ended up using a 101 point plan for more happiness and connection in my life and I am ON. THE. JOB. all of a sudden. Sorry Facebook, can’t look at you now. I have the world to conquer. Later, Instagram! I have shit to do! Its been lovely and if you feel like you’re waffling about your goals, give it a shot.
- I am writing this amidst the glow of all the twinkle lights in the house and it truly is my favorite time of year. Everything feels magical and possible. I’m feeling kinder, more open. Sure! Come on over! Yes, bring your friend Susan! There is plenty to go around. I wish I could do this all year but its exhausting and I am in rare form this month so find me while you can!!! Bring wine and maybe your friend Susan!
That’s it for me! What are your favorite things this week?