So lets talk about basics. We’re actually going to be doing a LOT of talking about basics around here. These are going to be simple things that I make and keep on hand for those busy days we all have. Things that I make and to in order to keep things easy around the kitchen. The very first thing I want to share with you is my house seasoning. I use it for EV.RY.THING. Its what I sprinkle on burgers, steaks, fries, eggs and guacamole among so many other things. Its versatile and savory and full of flavor and adds life to anything youd use salt and pepper on. I hope you love it as much as I do!
- 1 tablespoon salt (I like kosher)
- 1 tabespoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon paprika (I like smoked)
- Combine seasonings and shake. Store in a sealed container and use on everything. 🙂