Happy Friday, friends! This is where I send us off to our weekends with a little bit of joy from around the web this week. I’d love to hear yours! Share them in the comments!
- My best girl Stephanie has a new shirt that needs to become a thing for everyone. #blockandrelease YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
- I’ve been craving blueberry crisp for weeks now but we’re remodeling our kitchen so it’ll be a while before I can treat myself. 🙁 Guess I’ll have to stop and pick up a blueberry pie from the farmstand 😉
- My friend Cat got me hooked on this Plan To Eat service and I’m OBSESSED. It lets you add your recipes and drag and drop them into the calendar to easily plan out your meals. Not only that it automatically populates a shopping list from there. OBSESSED! Follow me there, you can find me @ theallentable
- I must be missing the south right now because I cant stop pinning cajun recipes.
- My friend Caitlin shared info on my favorite essential oil blend, On Guard.
- This shirt is also a need instead of a want.
- Crabcakes in a waffle iron? Yeah, sign me up right now for all of that.
That’s it for me, I hope all of you American’s have a lovely Memorial Day Weekend! What are your favorite things this week?