Happy Friday, friends! This is where I send us off to our weekends with a little bit of joy from around the web this week. I’d love to hear yours! Share them in the comments!
- Being lazy is good for you? You don’t need to tell me twice.
- My friend Coby over at A Nourished Mom wrote a lovely article on finding community and how lonely motherhood is sometimes and it hit me directly in the feels.
- When I’m trying to focus at work I’m either using this app (WHICH IS A GODSEND) or Vitamin String Quartet because the melodies are familiar but I don’t get too into it and start breaking down right at my desk. Their version of Royals is ON. POINT.
- It’s been a bit but you guys, The Last Jedi Trailer. I CANT WAITTTTTTTTTTTT FOR DECEMBER.
- This Ratatoullie Pizza from A Hedgehog in the Kitchen has me dying to make pizza RIGHT NOW
That’s it for me! What are your favorite things this week?