Rabbit Rabbit! Happy July, friends! This is where I send us off to our weekends with a little bit of joy from around the web this week. I’d love to hear yours! Share them in the comments.
1. This week’s photo is from my yard early week. Golden hour has been INCREDIBLE and I’m trying to soak up as much of it as I can because we’re now in the downslide where it gets darker and darker and NOOOOOO IM NOT READY.
2. I got these tops in blue and black and I was skeptical because I found it on Pinterest and had never heard of the brand but I LOVE them. They’re great to wear this time of year in a cold office, like mine, because they are easy to pull on and off over a tank top for when you head back out into the hot sun. Bonus they are on sale from $42.99 to $10.99.
3. I read this article a week or so ago and it’s still with me. It’s hard because kids who are always well behaved are easier to handle in a busy day. BUT, they are still people. Logan yesterday told me his legs were too tired to go and get a snack from the pantry. While I wanted to be mad at him like “Hey, get your own damn snack. I’m tired too.” But then I stopped and really looked at him and noticed that he was having “a day”. Sometimes my legs are too tired to walk to the pantry. Some days my legs are too tired to walk anywhere really. This article reminded me that sometimes we’re just having “a day” and kids have them as well. He has always showed me grace in the days where my legs are tired. It’s time I show him some in return. #epiphany
4. This article totally added Paul Coelho’s The Alchemist to my reading list, like ASAP. “To realize one’s destiny is a person’s only obligation.” As someone currently struggling as to what my destiny actually is, looking to start this book this weekend. #inspired.
5. This pin from late last week was a good reminder for me. I struggle with the balance of kind/right and I’m pretty sure I’m gonna print this out and tape it to my forehead…and my mirror…and my desk…and make it my phone background.
6. Is it wrong that I want to make this for myself to hang at my desk at work?
7. I’m currently struggling with my diaper bag situation and somehow the diapers/wipes are either in my diaper bag or in my purse, neither of which I have at the time I need them. Think I might try my hand at this this weekend and see how it goes.
Thats it for me! What was your favorite thing this week?