Happy Friday, friends! This is where I send us off to our weekends with a little bit of joy from around the web this week. I’d love to hear yours! Share them in the comments!
- After all the garbage we’ve been eating during this kitchen renovation, this pretty veggie filled wrap situation is in my immediate future once I have a kitchen back.
- Also these Kung Po Chicken Bowls when I get my crock-pot back.
- I also can’t wait to break into my new Ninja Blender/Food Processor to make my home made salsa. Its the best thing in the world when it gets hot out.
- We’ve been catching up on American Gods this week and WHOA. I loved the book so much, nothing could live up to what I had in my head but its still INCREDIBLE.
- Speaking of catching up, shhhhhhhhhh I technically haven’t started my #100daysofreading project yet. Dishonor on my cow but I was halfway thru my last book before I started and its been a trudge, I’m finished now so here we go. I’m starting the project with The Last Condo Board of the Apocalypse because I need something funnnnn.
That’s it for me! What are your favorite things this week?