Happy Friday, friends! This is where I send us off to our weekends with a little bit of joy from around the web this week. Id love to hear yours! Share them in the comments.
1. This came up in my facebook feed this week and i was like HALLELUJAH becuase it is true. LIfe is too short for any of these things. We all should feel this way. You are a wonder and you deserve the best. I guess Stephanie is rubbing off on me 😉
2. I signed up for Book Bub a few weeks ago and now my reading list is overflowing which has be both YAY and OHNO! at the same time. I am a sucker for many things (fresh lemonade, food trucks, laying in hammocks, ON AND ON) but two of my biggest problem items are 1. Books and 2. Deals. I can’t pass up what sounds like a good $1.99 book deal even if its trashy romance lol. I’ve picked up lots of other deals that I cant wait to dig into also from Historical Fiction to Scifi. If you haven’t checked it out and you love books, its worth a look. *Note: This wasn’t sponsored at all. I just dig the service.*
3. I read this article about a man who turned an old truck into Mobile Shower for Homeless folks this week. Just another example of the little things people are doing across the nation (ACROSS THE GLOBE) for their neighbors and community members. These people, never asking for recognition, who are just looking to help out their fellow man for the good of their own hearts warms my cold black soul beyond belief and has me asking myself this week what could *I* be doing to help? What things can *I* do to help my people in need? Has me pondering things big time.
4. I totally bought this mug this week and I can’t wait for it to arrive. ALL THE COFFEE in the cutest brightest cheerful mug. Starting the morning on a positive note is hard, especially for a late-sleeper with an early bird 5 year old who thinks 5AM is a totally acceptable hour to greet the day. Any and all little bits of happy I can bring into that hour of the day is a good thing!
5. I came across this blessing while purchasing my mug above and it really stuck in my heart. “May Your Troubles Be Less And Your Blessings Be More And Nothing But Happiness Come Through Your Door’ Because really, that is all I want for my people. So I figured its fitting that this be my last item for the week. I hope your weekend and coming week is trouble free, full of blessing and happiness. I hope you share your happiness this week with your tribe and you help to shoulder the weight of your tribes troubles where you can. I hope you make positive loving connections with your friends and family and be the good in the world that I know you all are. Wow that went the way of #hippieshit really quickly but it truly is my greatest hope for everyone. Also #beexcellenttoeachother #billandtedreference #yeahiwentthere.
Thats it for me this week! What was your favorite thing this week?