Happy Friday, friends! This is where I send us off to our weekends with a little bit of joy from around the web this week. I’d love to hear yours! Share them in the comments!
- I read a really lovely article by my friend Gina about rowing your own boat. It was a nice reminder that not everything is about you, to stop the comparison, the petty behavior and row my own damn boat already.
- We’re starting our kitchen renovation so I’ve been looking for recipes that I can make without much of a kitchen and I feel like I should eat these Pimento Cheese BLTs for the entire process. Yes? Or maybe I can just live on Brussels Sprouts Salad.
- It got super hot here in the Berkshires this week and my girl Tami shared this article on what to do with thigh chaffing and I totally ordered the shorts y’all. Because that struggle is really real.
- I feel like I 100% need this bathing suit.
- My best girl Stephanie is running a Winning at WordPress Academy coming up and I CAN’T WAIT. I’m so proud of her I could burst.
- Saw this summer bucket list on pinterest and I’m thinking about taking it on. It sounds so funnnnnn.
- After reading this article on Tinkercrates by my friend Stacey I figured it might be about time to get one for Logan. THEY LOOK SO COOL.
- These cutie pie garden markers are abso-fucking-lutely happening.